Tuesday, August 24, 2010

First stop . . . Boston

As my mom said this morning when we got in the car "this is the first day of the rest of your life."  No doubt its cheesy, but nonetheless, thanks Mom, I know you're right!

I left Findlay today, with bags bursting at the seams, for a brief stop in Boston to see friends before heading on to Iceland Thursday night.  Pretty much loaded to my 140 lb suitcase weight limit (not counting what is smashed into my backpack and purse) it is sure to be a week of heavy lifting before finally making it to Salzburg next Tuesday the 31st.  I hope you enjoy the blog over the next year.  I will post regularly while spending time in and around Salzburg and on the road around Europe!

1 comment:

  1. Glad you're on your way!! I hope you enjoy this adventure! I envy your spirit and bravery, I definately didn't get that gene. Anyhow, maybe we can get some O'Connells to traverse the globe and see you. That would be soooo fun!

    ReplyDelete